Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NYC Look



I just ahhhbsolutely adore the fashion site www.polyvore.com. My username is quirkyduck, so add me to your contacts! This is my entry set for one of Polyvore's mmany contests. Go fave it!

HOW TO GET THIS NYC LOOK:


~what you need~

•an 'i heart nyc* tee, or a tee that has something to do with 'heart'-ing something (like my 'go heart your own city' tee)
•leather jacket, preferably in a darker color
•high waisted skirt, lighter color that contrasts the leather (I chose pink)
•bold heels. in a colour that contrasts the skirt. definitely will attract attention. invest some money in a good shoe. if you pick a not-so-attractive shoe, it will not look good, guaranteed. pick a sparkly shoe, or feathered shoe, or whatever you are comfortable and does have some flair.

~how to wear it~
just look at my picture (set). easy as pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment